List of products gold
Responsible for this website
Returns and Cancellations Policy;
This game is operated by ATAR EL NSOR Games GmbH, EL SNANYA Al KOPRY AL GADED ST AL MSAkIN MADRAST A Damietta EL SNANYA , Egypt
, referred to as "TATAR EL NSOR GAMES". The services provided
within the framework of this game are provided exclusively on the basis of
these Terms and Conditions (the "terms").
The operator of the game and the website is TATAR EL NSOR Games GmbH (District
EL SNANYA Al KOPRY AL GADED ST AL MSAkIN MADRAST A Damietta EL SNANYA , Egypt
Managing Director: Elsayed Ibrahim Mohamed
In the event of any problems with the website, the game or the purchase of
credits, you can reach our customer service at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org .
This shall not incur any costs with the exception of those associated with sending
the email. Customer service will usually respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
You may only communicate with customer service in the language of the relevant
game world of the game.
The statutory liability for defects shall apply; only the claim to compensation is
limited in accordance with § 13. Please also note §§ 12 and 13 with additional
information in this connection.
1. Scope of application
(1) We hereby expressly object to the applicability of any terms and conditions
of the users of the games (hereinafter “user”). Any terms and conditions
of users shall only apply if TATAR EL NSOR GAMES has provided its previous
(2) In addition to these terms, the relevant applicable game rules, the relevant
applicable rules of the forums applicable, the data protection regulations
and the game instructions displayed on the website of the game
(3) These terms are published exclusively on the websites of the game. The
user can also download and save them onto their hard disk, store them
on a permanent data carrier or print them out. These terms have also been
saved by TATAR EL NSOR GAMES.
(5) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES offers the game solely to consumers as defined by § 13
of the Egypt Civil Code [BGB]. Use of the game for profit-making or
other commercial purposes is prohibited. Only persons aged 18 years at
the time of registration are entitled to participate in the game. Minors are
only entitled to participate in the game if the consent of their legal representative
has been granted prior to registration for the game. When regis-1
tering, the user expressly confirms that he has reached the age of 18 and,
for minors, that the consent of their legal representative has been obtained.
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES may determine that the consent of the legal representative
does not suffice.
2. Amendment to the terms by TATAR EL NSOR GAMES
(1) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right to amend or supplement these terms
at any time to take effect in the future should this be considered necessary
on justifiable grounds (in particular to adapt them to comply with
changes to the legal status and legislation or to new technological developments,
to close any regulatory loopholes and to expand the scope of
services of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES). Should such amendment substantially disrupt
the contractual balance between the parties, the amendment shall be
(2) The user shall be notified of any amendments to these terms in an appropriate
manner. Such notification shall either be carried out on the TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES website, whereby a new window will appear when the user
logs into the launch page or game platform, by sending an in-game message
to the user's own game account or by email to the email address
specified by the user. In all cases, the user shall also be informed of the
amendment through a highlighted notification the next time he logs into
the website or starts the game.
(3) The user can object to the amendments to the terms in writing within one
(1) month after the notification and accessibility of the information, i.e. by
sending an email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to state the objection.
(4) Should the user not object to the amended terms within a period of one
(1) month after the notification and the accessibility of the information to
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES, the amended or supplemented terms shall become
(5) Should the user object within the period of notice, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall
be entitled to terminate the contract with no prior notice, resulting in the
deletion of the game account. The original terms shall continue to be valid
up until the time of the termination of the contract. In this event, the user
may demand that the fee paid for credits previously activated but not
used (see §§ 5 and 6) be reimbursed or that such credits be transferred
to another game world; Credits shall be transferred only to game worlds
of the same game and country version where the Credits have been purchased.
The user can request reimbursement of credits allocated to premium
features (see § 9) that were activated and for which the period of
use had not yet commenced at the time the game or game world was discontinued.
The credits allocated to previously activated premium features
for which the period of use had commenced at the time the game or
game world was discontinued will not be reimbursed.
(6) In the notification of the amendments, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES will specifically
draw the user’s attention to right to object and terminate the contract,
the period of notice and the legal consequences, in particular the consequences
of a failure to object.
3. Description of the service
(1) The service of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES consists in the provision of the websites
of the game and the provision of the game itself. TATAR EL NSOR GAMES offers
the game to users free of charge in a manner that enables the game to be
played; only the game itself is free of charge, the user is responsible for
any additional costs (e.g. for the transmission of data, hardware and
software). In addition, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES enables the user to purchase
credits for a fee which entitle the user, at his discretion, to activate premium
features which provide additional functions and game options, and
may create advantages in the game and in the gaming activities. Credits
only apply to the game, the relevant national game world and to the
game account from which they were purchased. Credits cannot be exchanged
or returned. Please see §§ 5 and 6 for more details on credits
and § 9 for more details on premium features.
(2) The use of the game is only available to users who have accepted a game
user contract. The use of the game is enabled from the time a game user
contract has been entered into. For this purpose, the user will receive a
single, non-transferable right to use the free functions of the game in its
current version. The user is not automatically entitled to a game user contract.
Notwithstanding different regulations that apply to each game or
game world, the user may only have one game account. Please see § 4
for more details regarding the conclusion of a game user contract.
(3) The game and the game worlds, the value of the credits and the premium
features are continuously updated, amended, extended and modified to
ensure the game retains the interest of as many users as possible in the
long term. Therefore, the user only obtains a right to use the game, credits
and premium features in their current version at a given time. The user
has no right to request retention of the game, credits and premium
features in the version current at the time of accepting the contract.
(4) At the discretion of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES, the game is subdivided into individual
game worlds. The game and individual game worlds are organized in
game rounds or as a continually developing game at the discretion of
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES. The respective game world will be reset at the end of a
game round. The user is not entitled to keep the game situation or position
he has reached at this time or to have it transferred to a different
game world. Nor is the user entitled to transfer his game account to another
game world. The term “game round” will also be used below if the
game is designed as a continually developing game over the long term; in
this case the term “game round” is intended to mean the “duration of the
game”. The same principle applies to the term “game world”.
(5) At the end of the game round, the user may request that any previously
activated but unused credits be transferred to another game world; Credits
shall be transferred only to game worlds of the same game and country
version where the Credits have been purchased. The credits allocated
to previously activated premium features for which the period of use had
not yet commenced at the time the game or game world was discontinued,
will be reimbursed. The credits allocated to previously activated
premium features for which the period of use had commenced at the time
the game or game world was discontinued will not be reimbursed.
he game or game world was discontinued will not be reimbursed.
(6) The transfer of credits will take place by sending an email. The user shall
be responsible for ensuring that he does not lose the email.
(7) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right to discontinue the operation of the
game or of individual game worlds at any time without having to state the
grounds for such. TATAR EL NSOR GAMES will provide appropriate prior notice of
the discontinuation of the game or the game world operation.
4. Conclusion of the game user contract via registration
5. Purchasing credits
(1) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES will provided the user a service in the game that enables
him to unlock premium features (“credits”) (§ 9). Credits are a game
unit that allows the user to unlock premium features. Credits are purchased
by the user for a fee and can also, at the discretion of TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES, be unlocked by certain actions the user carries out in the game.
(2) The user has the option of accessing the game shop via the credits symbol,
where a range of credit packages are available to purchase at varying
costs. All offers presented there are non-binding and only represent
an invitation to place an order. Once the user has clicked to select a
credit package, he can then choose one of the payment methods available
(e.g. credit card, debit mandate etc.). In addition to the various payment
methods, information is displayed on the period in which the credits
will be credited. The key contract information is also summarized again at
a further stage. Here the user has the opportunity to identify and correct
any input errors by changing the package size or payment method for instance.
The user can cancel this order process at any time without consequences
by closing the window and restarting the process. A binding
offer for the purchase of the credit package selected is given to the user
once he clicks the “Buy” button. Another page also opens when the user
clicks the “Buy” button where the user must enter all the information required
to transact the payment. The credits purchased will be credited
immediately after the payment is verified.
(3) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES is permitted to request advance payment for the purchase
(4) All payment services are processed for TATAR EL NSOR GAMES by TG Payment
GmbH, and TG Payment GmbH is solely responsible for processing all the
payment transactions. The user performs the full discharge of his obligations
to TG Payment GmbH and thereby fulfills his obligation to pay TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES through such payment to TG Payment GmbH. TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES therefore reserves the right to transfer the user’s data to TG
Payment GmbH insofar as required to ascertain any fees and to bill the
user accordingly. TATAR EL NSOR GAMES may also make user data available to
TG Payment GmbH insofar as such is required to collect the receivables.
(5) The number of credits to be allocated, the game money to be used and
the conditions of the respective premium features are displayed in the
appropriate list in the game.
(6) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES does not store the contract text for orders. However,
users shall receive email confirmation of their order, which contains the
text of the contract. The language available for the text of the contract is
the respective language of the game world of the game.
(7) The value of credits varies according to the tariff chosen and can be modified
at any time. The prices stated on the website at the time of the order
shall apply. All prices are given including the value added tax (insofar
as value added tax is levied). Dispatch costs are not incurred. The current
technical and other requirements are listed on the game's website.
incur any chargeback costs or cancelations aris
(8) Should TATAR EL NSOR GAMES incur any chargeback costs or cancelations arising
from the user’s conduct, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall suspend any services
and block the user’s game account with immediate effect. The user’s obligation
to pay any outstanding fees shall remain unaffected. The user
may unlock his account upon payment of the fees due, plus a processing
fee. The user shall also bear any costs for the repayment of the fees due
and chargeback costs. The chargeback costs shall be in a sum equivalent
to €5. The user may provide evidence that no damages or costs were incurred
or that such were substantially lower. Game accounts cannot be
unlocked in the following countries: Egypt, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
Bahrain, Djibouti, Indonesia, Iraq, Yemen, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon,
Libya, Morocco, Mauretania, Oman, Autonomous Palestinian Territories,
Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
and Western Sahara.
(9) Any credits for activated premium features whose period of use had
commenced shall be reimbursed proportionately for the duration of the
blocking of the account. Thus any benefits the user has obtained from the
premium features while his account was blocked will be incorporated
through the reimbursement.
6. Right to use credits
(1) When the user’s game account is credited with credits, the user is granted
a single right of use for the credits purchased for the duration of the game
round. Regarding the transfer of credits, the term “sell” shall mean the
“transfer to the user of a single, non-transferable right of use for the
credits for the duration of the game round, for which a return service
must be provided”, unless otherwise stipulated in the wording or context
used. The term “buy” therefore means the “acquisition by the user of a
single, non-transferable right of use for the credits for the duration of the
game round”. The terms “buyer”, “seller”, “sale” and “purchase” and similar
terms have corresponding meanings.
(2) Credits are only valid for the relevant national game world from which
they are purchased or to which they have been transferred. The user
acknowledges that credits are solely a game function and are not real
money. Any trading or exchange of credits for real money is expressly
prohibited. Any exchange for real money or return of credits is not permitted,
except in the cases stipulated in § 2 (5) sentence 3 and § 7, and
irrespective of the liability and warranty regulations as well as any right to
(3) Notwithstanding any other agreements and the rights of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES,
the right to use credits shall end in any case when the existing game user
contract between TATAR EL NSOR GAMES and the user expires, in particular if
such contract is terminated. In this event, the user may request that any
previously activated but unused credits be transferred to another game
world; Credits shall be transferred only to game worlds of the same game
and country version where the Credits have been purchased.
7. Notice of revocation
Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from the game user contract and the
contract for the purchase of credits within fourteen days without specifying
The revocation period commences fourteen days from the day of contract
To exercise your right to revocation, you need to inform us ( TATAR EL NSOR
Games GmbH, EL SNANYA Al KOPRY AL GADED ST AL MSAkIN MADRAST A Damietta EL SNANYA , Egypt
Tel 00201006710400, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org )
by means of a clear declaration (such as via
letter sent by post, or email) of your intention to withdraw from the
contract. You may use the attached revocation form template but are not
obligated to do so.
In order to observe the revocation period, it is deemed sufficient that
you send the notice regarding the exercise of the right to revocation prior
to the expiration of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
In the event you have withdrawn from this contract, we undertake to
return all payments we have received by you, including delivery costs
(with the exception of additional costs that have arisen due to your
choice of a different mode of delivery than the cheapest standard deliv-
ery offered by us) without delay and no later than fourteen days from
the date we receive your notice regarding your withdrawal from this
contract. In order to settle this return payment, we shall use the same
payment method that you originally used for the original transaction,
unless we have expressly come to a different agreement with you; under
no circumstances shall any fees associated with this return payment be
charged to you.
End of the notice of revocation
Revocation form template
(In the event you wish to withdraw from this contract, please complete
this form and send it back to us.)
- To: TATAR EL NSOR Games GmbH,
Games GmbH, EL SNANYA Al KOPRY AL GADED ST AL MSAkIN MADRAST A Damietta EL SNANYA , Egypt
Tel 00201006710400, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org )
I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract I/we (*) concluded for
the purchase of the following items (*) / the rendering of the following
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for declaration in paper form)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The right to revocation shall expire prematurely for contracts for the delivery
of digital content not stored on a physical data carrier, if TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES has already begun executing the contract, after the user
1. has given its express consent that TATAR EL NSOR GAMES may begin execution
of the contract before expiry of the revocation period, and
2. has acknowledged that it shall lose its right to revocation by providing
its consent to start contractual execution.
When sending a notice of revocation via email, the user is advised to state the
username, game account and the game world in the subject line of the email.
8. Offsetting, rights of retention
The user may only offset counterclaims against receivables due from TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES if such are undisputed or legally established. The user may
only exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim relates to the same
contract. The user may not assign any claims against TATAR EL NSOR GAMES to
9. Premium features
(1) Credits enable the user to unlock premium features during the game.
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right to require that game money (§ 10) be
used to unlock premium features.
(2) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES offers premium features for the game to its users at its
discretion. In particular, premium features may include the following:
• Item: Virtual item which is available to the user during the game
round (e.g. furniture);
• Artifact: Virtual item which is available to the user during the game
round or for a shorter period and provides one or more advantages
for the user during the game (e.g. armor with special features);
• Buff: Additional function which provides one or more one-off advantages
for the user during the game (e.g. calling NPC (“nonplayer
• Boost: Additional function which provides one or more advantages
for the user during the game for a certain period (e.g. improved extraction
of raw materials);
• Premium membership: Additional function which enables the user
to have an extended range of game functions (e.g. access to statistics);
• Trading Cards: Virtual collecting cards which represent a random
compilation of premium features of the same or different type; each
Trading Card represents a premium feature;
• Wheel of fortune: Purchase of a randomly selected premium feature
using credits or game money.
The website of the relevant game world shows the premium features
available, the tariff, their functionalities and what is required for them.
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right to introduce new premium features.
(3) Insofar as TATAR EL NSOR GAMES offers Trading Cards, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall
ensure that the value of the Trading Cards acquired is equivalent to the
credits allocated. TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right to make a system
available for the game or individual game worlds within which the user
can exchange individ ual or several of the Trading Cards he has acquired
for one or several new Trading Cards and/or credits.
(4) Insofar as TATAR EL NSOR GAMES offers a wheel of fortune, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES
shall ensure that the value of t
he premium features acquired is at least
equivalent to the credits used.
(5) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right to provide a platform to the users for
the game or individual game worlds within which users can exchange
premium features among one another or trade with them.
(6) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right at any time to offer new premium features,
to modify individual premium features or to cease offering them. In
this event, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES will offer other features as a replacement
and/or credit the credits allocated to the user at the user’s request had
premium features been activated for which the period of use had not yet
commenced at the time of the modification or at the time these are no
longer offered in the future. Previously activated premium features for
which the period of use had commenced at the time of the modification or
the future failure to offer will not be reimbursed.
(7) If the game user contract existing between TATAR EL NSOR GAMES and the user
ends (i.e. by a termination or the discontinuation of the game or a game
world), previously activated premium features for which the period of use
had commenced at the time of cancellation will not be reimbursed, even if
their period of use had not yet expired. The user may request to be credited
the credits for previously activated premium features for which the
period of use had not yet commenced at the time of such termination.
10. Game money
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES may provide a service to the user in the game which
simulates a means of payment within the game (“game money”). Game
money is unlocked when the user carries out certain actions in the game.
The user acknowledges that game money is solely a game function, and
not real money. Any trade or exchange of game money for real money between
users is expressly prohibited. In any event, the exchange of game
money for real money is not permitted.
11. Obligations of the user
(1) A user may not have several accounts for one game world simultaneously.
However, the user is permitted to have one game account in several
game worlds simultaneously. TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right to allow
several game accounts per user for a game or individual game worlds. In
this event, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall indicate this in an appropriate manner
to the user.
(2) The user undertakes to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to
him when using all the games and websites operated by TATAR EL NSOR GAMES.
He undertakes to comply with the game rules applicable. Furthermore, he
undertakes to refrain from the following actions:
• Dissemination of statements with abusive, harassing or violent content or
with content glorifying violence or with inflammatory, sexist, obscene,
pornographic, racist, morally reprehensible content or with other offensive
or prohibited content (which includes all names within the game e.g.
username, name of the avatar, name of the village, town, alliance, guild,
tribe, clan, vehicle, island, association, etc.).
• The insulting, harassment, threatening, frightening behavior against, or
defamation and embarrassment of other users.
• Dissemination of statements with advertising, religious or political content
(which includes all names within the game e.g. username, name of the
avatar, name of the village, town, alliance, guild, tribe, clan, vehicle, island,
• The spying, disclosure or dissemination of personal or confidential information
of other users, employees of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES or any other disregard
of the private sphere of other users or employees of TATAR EL NSOR
• Dissemination of untruthful allegations about the race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, origin, social status of other users or employees of TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES (which includes all names within the game e.g. username,
name of the avatar, name of the village, town, alliance, guild, tribe, clan,
vehicle, island, association, etc.).
• The spying out, disclosure or dissemination of confidential information of
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES.
• Dissemination of untruthful allegations about TATAR EL NSOR GAMES (which includes
all names within the game e.g. username, name of the avatar,
name of the village, town, alliance, guild, tribe, clan, vehicle, island, association,
• Pretending to be an employee of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES or an affiliated company
or partner of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES.
• Use of legally protected pictures, photos, graphics, videos, music tracks,
sounds, text, brand names, titles, names, software or other content without
the consent of the holder(s) of the rights or having permission to do
so by law or legal provision.
• Use of prohibited or illegal content.
• Use of errors in the programming (bugs).
• Actions leading to an overload of the servers and/or can considerably adversely
affect the game play for other users.
• Hacking or cracking and the encouragement or incitement to carry out
hacking or cracking.
• Dissemination of pirated software and the encouragement or incitement to
disseminate pirated software.
• Uploading of files containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms or destroyed
• Use or dissemination of “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs
or other “cheat utility” software programs.
• Modification of the game, the websites of the game or parts thereof.
• Use of software that enables what is referred to as “data mining” or in any
other manner intercepting or gathering information related to the game.
• Disruption of transmissions from and to the game servers and the website
servers of the game.
• Disruption of transmissions from and to the game servers and the website
servers of the game.
(3) The user undertakes to comply with the rules of the game.
(4) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES only provides a platform for communication between
players; the user is responsible for the content of such communication.
The platform is solely provided for communication regarding the game.
The flooding of the communication platform with messages, chain letters,
snowball systems or any other form of spamming is strictly forbidden.
(5) The user is only entitled to use the game via common web browsers. Any
additional use via additional programs, scripts or other supporting tools is
(6) The games and game worlds are intended to provide as much fun for all
users for as long as possible. TATAR EL NSOR GAMES is therefore anxious that
users comply with stipulations (1) to (5) of such rules and obligations.
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES therefore reserves the right to use the appropriate programs
and trained personnel to detect any such contractual violations by
the user, and to identify the user in the event of any reasonable suspicion
of a breach of contract. Users are expressly advised to consult the TATAR EL NSOR
(7) Violation of any of the rules and obligations set out in (1) to (5) may be
punished with the withdrawal of the game progress and/or an immediate
temporary block on the game account, depending on the nature of the violation.
Should a violation be detected, one of the appropriately trained
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES employees shall decide in good faith on the consequences
of such violation in each individual case. The user accepts that the decision
of the employee is final. In addition, the user accepts that TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES cannot disclose the mechanisms used for detecting violations, as
such mechanisms could be easily circumvented.
(8) Violation of any of the rules and obligations set out in (1) to (5) may, after
a prior warning notice, lead to an immediate block or deletion of the
game account or a termination with immediate effect of the game user
contract on justifiable grounds. In the event of serious violations, a warning
is not necessary. A violation is considered serious particularly if, when
considering all the facts and circumstances of the individual case and taking
the interests of both TATAR EL NSOR GAMES and the user into account, TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES cannot be reasonably expected to anticipate further violations.
(9) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right to prohibit the user to register for the
game again in future following a permanent block or deletion of the game
account or an extraordinary termination of the game user contract.
(10) The user must ensure that the access password he received remains
secret and, for security reasons, change his password regularly. Should a
third party access the user’s game account after acquiring the access data
because the user failed to adequately secure such data from access by
other users, the user shall be treated as if he himself had acted. The user
is entitled to provide evidence that he has not acted, and that he has adequately
secured the game account from access by other users.
(11) Unless otherwise specified in these terms or in any other agreement
with the user, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall normally communicate with the user
by email. The user shall ensure that he receives emails sent by TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES to the email address supplied by the user at the time of registration
or at a later date. This shall be ensured by appropriate settings of the
spam filter and by checking the relevant email address regularly. In other
respects TATAR EL NSOR GAMES reserves the right to select the form of correspondence
for any other written communication.
(12) When the user contacts TATAR EL NSOR GAMES, the user is advised to
state his player's name, the game world and the game account to which
his inquiry refers.
12. Game defects
(1) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES provides use of the game and the websites of the game
to the user in the version existing at the respective point in time. Without
prejudice to any claims in the event of defects in the game or in the websites
of the game, the user is not entitled to request that a certain state
and/or functional scope of the game be retained or established.
(2) As a contribution to the correct operation of the game, the user is advised
to always appropriately document any defects that occur in the game or
in any other deliveries or services of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES and, in particular,
to report them, documenting any error messages that occur.
(3) For the user's own protection, and in particular for reasons of securing evidence,
the user is recommended to direct any notices of defects in writing
to TATAR EL NSOR GAMES.
(4) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall not assume any guarantees in the legal sense, unless
expressly otherwise agreed in writing.
13. Liability of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES
(1) In the event the user does not purchase any credits for a money fee during
its use of the game, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall only be liable for damages
incurred through the contractual use of the game and only in the case of
content (including bad faith) and gross negligence. In cases of legal defects
TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall also only be held liable for defects that were
fraudulently concealed. Otherwise paragraphs (5) to (8) shall apply.
(2) From the time at which the user purchased credits for a money fee during
its use of the game, the regulations of the following paragraphs (3) to (8)
shall apply for the liability of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES until the end of the respective
game round in which the user purchased the credits for a money fee.
(3) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall have unlimited liability in the event of intent and
gross negligence. In addition, TATAR EL NSOR GAMES is further liable for the
negligent breach of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual
obligations are defined as such obligations that enable the proper implementation
of the contract possible in the first place, the breach of which
jeopardizes the fulfillment of the object of the contract and the fulfillment
of which the user may rely on. In the latter case, however, TATAR EL NSOR
GAMES is not liable for damage which is not typical and could not be foreseen.
The limitation period for claims stipulated in sentences 2-4 is two
years. TATAR EL NSOR GAMES is not liable for any simply negligent breach of
(4) The foreseeable damage is restricted in terms of amount to €100 per
(5) The limitations and exclusions of liability above shall not apply for the
concealment of a defect in bad faith, in the event of death, physical injury
and impairment of health or in the event that TATAR EL NSOR GAMES accepts a
guarantee. The liability of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES based on the Product Liability
Act remains unaffected.
(6) In other respects, any liability for the recovery of the user's data is restricted
in terms of amount to the costs required to recover data which
would have been lost even if reasonable data back-up measures had been
carried out on a regular basis or which can be recovered from machinereadable
data material at a reasonable expense even if no reasonable data
back-up measures were carried out in any other manner on a regular
(7) The limitations and exclusions of liability above shall also apply with regard
to the liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees
of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES.
(8) Any amendment to the burden of proof to the disadvantage of the user is
not bound by the abovementioned regulations.
14. Contract duration, termination
(1) The contracts between the user and TATAR EL NSOR GAMES relating to the use
of the basic version of the game worlds are for an indefinite period unless
otherwise determined in the specific offer of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES.
(2) The game user contract may be terminated at any time with immediate
effect by both parties without having to state the grounds for such, unless
a fixed-term notice period has been expressly agreed.
(3) The right of the parties to a termination with notice of the game user contract
on justifiable grounds remains unaffected by the provisions above.
Extraordinary termination with no prior notice on justifiable grounds is only
permitted when such grounds are stated.
(4) Without prejudice to § 11 (8), in particular TATAR EL NSOR GAMES is entitled to
give notice of cancellation of the game user contract on justifiable
• the user has not used his game account for a period described in
detail in the game rules following notification of such from TATAR EL NSOR
• the user exchanges or trades credits for real money.
(5) For technical reasons, a period of several days will elapse before the permanent
deletion of the user's data and the game account.
(6) The termination of a game user contract and/or game account must be
made in writing. or email is also considered a valid written form.
(7) Should the game user contract be terminated, no exchange of game
money for real money shall ensue; this also applies to credits, except as
described in § 2 (5). Please see § 9 (7) regarding the conversion of previ-
ously activated premium features into credits in the event of a termination.
(8) In the event of the deletion of a game user account, the validity of the
game user contract shall remain unaffected.
15. Data protection, advertising
(1) TATAR EL NSOR GAMES shall handle all personal data which the user submits
during the contractual relations strictly confidentially and in compliance
with all relevant data protection regulations.
(2) For technical reasons, participation in the game and the game-related
services is not possible without saving user data. The user agrees to the
electronic saving and processing of his data by applying to open a game
account or by using game-related services.
(3) Should a user request the deletion of his data in its entirety, this shall automatically
result in the deletion of all the game accounts he has created
in the games operated by TATAR EL NSOR GAMES and the cancellation of the
game user contract.
16. Final provisions
(1) These terms and all contracts accepted on the basis of these terms shall
be subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The application
of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and
the conflict of legal provisions of German private international law are excluded.
(2) If the user has his place of residence or habitual place of abode outside
the Federal Republic of Germany, the registered office of TATAR EL NSOR GAMES
shall be the place of jurisdiction. This also applies if the user's place of
residence or habitual place of abode is unknown at the time such legal action
(3) Should provisions of these terms be invalid, this shall not affect the validity
of the remaining provisions.
TATAR EL NSOR Games GmbH
Company: MOASASA LAABAT HARB TATAR EL NSOR
Record trading: 58956
VAT No. DE 239974107
Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Country : Egypt - Damietta
Managing Director: Elsayed Ibrahim Mohamed
Residential EL SNANYA Al KOPRY AL GADED ST AL MSAkIN MADRAST A EL SNANYA , Egypt,ID Zip 34511
Dated: February 15, 2017